Better Business Bureau is excited to welcome Gwen Webber-McLeod and the team at Gwen, Inc. (a BBB Accredited Business) for this informative webinar. During this interactive webinar, you will:
• Discuss recruitment & retention strategies with a focus on hiring & retaining the Unexpected Leader®.
• Examine the impact of implicit bias & micro-aggression in creating company cultures that support Di-versity & Inclusion (D&I) initiatives.
• Discuss methods of integrating new learning into ongoing D&I efforts in your company.
Why you need to attend this webinar:
Organizations, businesses, and government agencies are motivated by several factors to implement diversity initiatives. Typically, a business is motivated by the following:
• It is the right thing to do. Leaders believe diversity is an important concept for societal reasons. Additionally, it is the right thing to do because local, state, and federal entities mandate compliance with certain laws and regulations.
• It is about the bottom line. Leaders recognize the opportunity to increase business opportunities by strategically aligning with diverse populations as potential customers and clients.
• None of Us Is Smarter Than All of Us. Leaders recognize the power of “collective intellect” and diverse perspectives on the achievement of business goals. They strategically build a diverse work-force with the intention of attracting the best and brightest minds to contribute to the achievement of business goals.
This webinar is free and open to BBB Accredited Businesses and Community Partners.