Open For Business
This legal webinar will cover topics pertaining to reopening your business during the Coronavirus Emergency including:
- Managing Finances in time of COVID -19
- Paycheck Protection Program Under the Historic Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act Signed into Law on March 27: Financial policy and tracking for Paycheck Protection Act Loan forgiveness and Economic Injury Disaster Loans per SBA guidance
- Drafting the required Reopening Plan: Factors to Consider
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Rights and Responsibilities under COVID 19
- Business Contract Management
This program is presented by the Bethlehem Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Bethlehem.
This event is free and open to members and non-members. Non-member participants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a free one year chamber membership.