AAA Dispatcher (3-11pm)
Do you have an automotive background? Do you like helping people? AAA is searching for a Full time Emergency Roadside Serve Dispatcher. This position requires ability to multitask, give Superior Customer service in the phone to our drivers as well as our members. Be able to think out side the box for solutions.
We are looking for individuals that are flexible and are available from 3pm to 11pm. Nights and weekends required. The schedule for this position would be 3-11pm on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays.
Individuals must be detail oriented and have polished phone etiquette. This is a phone heavy position. Able to provide Superior Customer Service at all times, even in stressful sitautions. .
An automotive knowledge base is helpful when trying to diagnose a problem and or knowing the difference.
Primarily responsible for dispatching tow trucks for incoming emergency road service calls to support our members. Provide total member satisfaction to members at all times.
- Receives incoming emergency road service calls from customers on phone.•
- Dispatches and routes tow trucks to correct locations utilizing digital dispatching software. Follow up on emergency calls to insure customers receive road service.•
- Communicates with Contractors to verify service.•
- Updates members and handles customer call back requests concerning a pending call status.
- Contacts different clubs to verify memberships.•
- Supports the Membership Department as needed.
- Provides club information to visiting customers or over the phone
- Provide total member satisfaction to members at all times.
- And/or other duties as may be assigned.
Previous customer service experience is required****
•Must have FLEXIBLE availability, 3pm-11pm shift availability*****.
- Superior customer service skills are a must***
- Superior phone skills required**
- Knowledge of local geography is desired.**
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation and personal/sick time.